[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: [relax-ng] Re: MinOccurs in RELAX
/ Kohsuke KAWAGUCHI <kohsuke.kawaguchi@sun.com> was heard to say:
| > But in the case where I'm doing OrderBook.specialOffer I want to
| > have something like :
| >
| > if (offerCode = "Promo") then MaxItemLimit = 3;
|
| > I'm not sure here how far we want to have direct mechanisms
| > in RELAX to support these things too??
|
| Did somebody say Schematron?
|
| This can be very nicely represented in Schematron. So combining it with
| RELAX NG seems like a good approach to me.
I'm starting to like this idea too. I'm already using Schematron
experimentally to catch things that I can't otherwise test. (Like
forcing glossterm links to only point to glossentrys and forbidding
nested footnotes. (Some of these I can express in RELAX NG, but I started
the Schematron experimentation when I was still relying on DTDs))
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM | Is your cucumber bitter? Throw it away. Are
XML Standards Engineer | there briars in your path? Turn aside. That is
XML Technology Center | enough. Do not go on to say, 'Why were things
Sun Microsystems, Inc. | of this sort ever brought into the
| world?'--Marcus Aurelius
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC