[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: [relax-ng] Re: completing RDDL
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
/ "Michael Fitzgerald" <mike@wyeast.net> was heard to say:
| Norm,
|
| All that remains, I believe, to complete the RDDL thing [1] is to place this
| document
|
| http://www.thaiopensource.com/oasis/relax-ng-rddl.html
|
| here
Ok. There are a bunch of updates I should make. I'll plan to do that next week.
Be seeing you,
norm
- --
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM | Life always comes to a bad end.--Marcel Aym��
XML Standards Architect |
Sun Microsystems, Inc. |
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.7 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
iD8DBQE9rdypOyltUcwYWjsRAu83AJ0YTWsGIZ0W/T88mnmHVwEmOjkwEQCgoGIX
HhxCNMpzOWJkR61Cn5XojZI=
=SgC4
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC