[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: [relax-ng] RELAX NG web pages updated
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
I updated the RELAX NG Home Page today. I think I caught all the
outstanding meeting minutes, tools announcements, and press
announcements. Please let me know if I missed something.
Be seeing you,
norm
- --
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM | A wonder is often expressed that the greatest
XML Standards Architect | criminals look like other men. The reason is
Web Tech. and Standards | that *they are like other men in many
Sun Microsystems, Inc. | respects.*--Hazlitt
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.7 <http://mailcrypt.sourceforge.net/>
iD8DBQE9yBa1OyltUcwYWjsRArktAJ0e6kQir97Wlg7rLhVtMxpyl58VoQCghC6D
BdLpxEPU9mEckPgWMPbl3Nk=
=R76h
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC