ubl-sbsc — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Revised XPath files based on editorial feedback
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->ubl-sbsc message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Revised XPath files based on editorial feedback
- From: "G. Ken Holman" <[email protected]>
- To: UBL SBSC <[email protected]>
- Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 10:53:19 -0400
I've excised the clipboard code from the HTML files and I've beefed up the troubleshooting comment text at the start of HTML files based on a discovery I made this week regarding Windows support of the Unicode character set (in particular the zero-width space characters used for managed line breaking). I also commented in the HTML files what to remove in order to remove the security warnings triggered by the page in some browsers. I recreated the XPath files based on the 20050329 schema files from Stephen: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12376/UBL-1.0-SBS-Beta-2-XPath-20050424-1450z.zip Comments are welcome. . . . . . . . . . . . Ken -- World-wide on-site corporate, govt. & user group XML/XSL training. G. Ken Holman mailto:[email protected] Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0 +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995) Male Breast Cancer Awareness http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]