OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  ubl-sbsc  ·  2005-10

ubl-sbsc — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: [ubl-sbsc] Package for possible proposal to TC as UBL 1.0SBS 1.0 cd2


 MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->
















ubl-sbsc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] Package for possible proposal to TC as UBL 1.0SBS 1.0 cd2


Sorry, I should add that there were the following
changes from cd1:

1. addition of Percent to TaxCategory
2. change to ebBP example (externalDocumentDefRef attribute used)
3. changed schemaLocation attributes in examples to point
to the xsdrt schemas (or a minor problem with the xsd schemas could cause problems for some products when viewing or including the examples)
4. changed the  index document date
5. regenerated the pdf file of the index document

All the best

Stephen Green

>>> "Stephen Green" <[email protected]> 26/10/05 17:16:03 >>>
I've just uploaded the package I'd propose we put
to the TC for a second public review of the UBL 1.0 SBS 1.0.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-sbsc/download.php/15070/UBL-1-0-SBS-1-0-cd2.zip 

Please comment if there are problems or ommissions, etc.

If I find nothing and hear nothing after a week I'll pass this
on to the TC.

All the best

Steve





[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]



[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]