ubl-sbsc — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
UBL 1.0 Small Business Subset (Procurement) 1.0 (pre-cs draft)
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->ubl-sbsc message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: UBL 1.0 Small Business Subset (Procurement) 1.0 (pre-cs draft)
- From: "Stephen Green" <[email protected]>
- To: "Universal Business Language" <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:18:26 +0000
I have now uploaded a draft package for the UBL 1.0 Small Business Subset which I believe is ready for final editing (package name and zipfile name plus possible pdf file production) for potential consideration towards becoming a committee specification. I did make some final changes to the ebBP and ebCPA files (UBP 1.0) and I mentioned these and other minor changes I made in the details which can be found with the package at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16903&wg_abbrev=ubl-sbsc I apologise for failing to mention other minor changes to the index in that I added Editorial Status, Location and Downloadable Package Location in readiness for proposed committee specification status (apologies too if I jumped the gun here in including cs versions of these details). All the best Stephen Green
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]