ubl-sbsc — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Re: [ubl] UBL 1.0 SBS permanent absolute web location (urls)
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->ubl-sbsc message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL 1.0 SBS permanent absolute web location (urls)
- From: [email protected]
- To: [email protected], [email protected]
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:59:56 -0800 (PST)
[[email protected]:] | Just one further question: Should I call it by what I believe | should be its final name | 'cs-UBL-1.0-SBS-Procurement-1.0' | | or call it | 'cd-UBL-1.0-SBS-Procurement-1.0' | or | 'wd-UBL-1.0-SBS-Procurement-1.0' | requiring final editorial name changes if it is accepted | by the TC? I don't think there's any reason to include "procurement" in the name of the 1.0 SBS; there's no other 1.0 SBS from which we need to distinguish it. I don't know what the OASIS policy is on the timing of a change from "wd" to "cd" or "cs", but we've been using the label that correctly describes a given draft at the moment it's being balloted or reviewed. So when we were voting to make UBL 2.0 a committee draft for public review, we called it "wd-UBL-2.0", but before sending the approved draft to OASIS, I changed it to "prd-UBL-2.0". With regard to 1.0 SBS, however, it needs no further approval from the TC unless there have been "substantive changes" -- we voted to send it into public review in January. So I would just call it "prd-UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0" and have done with it. (There is a nonzero probability that I've gotten mixed up on where we are with this one vs. UBL 2.0, UBL 2.0 SBS, and UBL 2.0 SBS process definitions, so feel free to correct me.) Jon
- References:
- Re: [ubl] UBL 1.0 SBS permanent absolute web location (urls)
- From: "Stephen Green" <[email protected]>
- Re: [ubl] UBL 1.0 SBS permanent absolute web location (urls)
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]