OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-06

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Face To Face - Response Required


I haven't received a lot of feedback regarding a face-to-face on the July 18th in Redwood Cities; however, none of the feedback has negative. Hence, I would like to move forward with scheduling the face-to-face for that date and location. Please respond to this e-mail indicating if you will attend in person, attend via teleconference, not attend, so that I can make I final determination. [ ] I will attend in person [ ] I will attend via teleconference [ ] I will not attend Note, I may have to put this on my personal credit card, so I'll need to collect about $500 total from all attendees. Simon Y. Blackwell CTO Psoom, Inc. Voice & Fax: 415-762-9787

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]