OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-08

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Re: opening xacml papers


it is just you. i just pulled down all of the docs in "Submissions and Position Papers" and opened them without difficulty. (using office 2000 {word & powerpoint}, winzip and acrobat 4.0 in wintendo 2000) b > Simon Godik wrote: > > Simon, > > I'm trying to open research papers from xacml docs page > xacml/docs/docs.stml > > When I open pdf files they come up empty > When I open ps files, first page only is returned. > > Is it my machine or something wrong with the documents? > > Simon Godik > Crosslogix, inc.

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]