OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-08

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

[use case] meeting information


Title: [use case] progress? Wednesday 9/5/01 9:00 AM PDT for 1 Hour Dial In Number (800) 403-2017 Participant Code: 778935 Conference Host: Ken Yagen If no Use Cases are submitted prior to this meeting, I plan on cancelling it. I hope I don't have to do that. I know it may be short turnaround, but please try to review the use case submissions before the meeting. So far I have Carlisle, Gil, Bill, Hal listed as attending. I encourage anyone else who is on the subcommittee or would like to help with the use case distilling process to attend. Carlisle has also volunteered to lead the use case discussion at the F2F and present the first cut at the requirements from the use cases. (Thanks Carlisle!) Thank you, Ken Yagen Director, Software Development CrossLogix, Inc www.crosslogix.com

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]