OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-09

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

wrt my whereabouts


Apologies for missing this morning's concall -- I had logistical difficulties (the 0700 PT time slot is troublesome for me, fwiw). I will not be attending the XACML F2F next week. I'll be at the xRPM F2F here in cupertino. xRPM is nominally about vendor-independent internet-based service provisioning. FWIW, xRPM is going to perhaps morph into an OASIS TC. whether or not it does, I think it is likely it will have an interrelationship with XACML (and perhaps SAML) -- one needs to "provision" XACML policies somehow, and, one needs to have policies about "provisioning" per se (e.g. RFC3060 mentions povisioning policy). I trust the F2F next week is fruitful and I'll look forward to reviewing the minutes and chatting with folks about what transpired. JeffH

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]