xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
unable to attend F2F & suggestion about audio conf.
MHonArc v2.5.2 -->xacml message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: unable to attend F2F & suggestion about audio conf.
- From: [email protected]
- To: [email protected], [email protected]
- Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 11:41:47 -0400
Title: unable to attend F2F & suggestion about audio conf.
I regret to inform you that I can't make it to the F2F, but I'll use
the audio conf. I suggest that all the main parts of the F2F be available
for audio conf. at least for the first 15 minutes and in case nobody is
on the line it can be disconnected.
Regards,
Mehran Gomari
AiT Corporation
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]