OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-09

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

RE: Audio conf. phone number and access code?


Title: Audio conf. phone number and access code? It looks like the conference line is not available for use solely by XACML. If someone at the F2F could send a list of the requested times to Dee, they can let you know what is available. Ken Simon has a conference call scheduled for 9/20/01 at 9:00am CST.  If you need other time slots please give the the date and exact times of the calls and I will schedule them for you.  Calls must be schedule through me to be sure that we do not crash into each other.   I will give you the call in number and code numbers as soon as I confirm the time slots for you. Thanks

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]