OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-09

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

RE: Policies with No Subject


Title: RE: Policies with No Subject I was not at the F2F and did not hear the discussion, but I wouldn't think it to be too unreasonable to consider subject differently than location, time, and other policy variables. Along the same lines you could frame arguments that privilege and resource are not necessary. You can have a user or role that have access to all resources or can perform any kind of transaction with a particular resource. I think it is pretty well accepted that there are a lot (but not all) policies that refer to a subject and that makes it important enough to be considered as a required part of the policy language. Ken Yagen Director, Software Development CrossLogix, Inc www.crosslogix.com

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]