xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
URL for SAML glossary - and candidate process for extending gloss ary
Please consider the SAML glossary as our starting point:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/docs/draft-sstc-glossary-01.pd
f
Please submit additional candidate terms and definitions via e-mail for the
TC to consider. I would like to hold a teleconference on Friday 28 September
at 10 AM EDT to discuss the glossary. I expect we will continue to expose
new terms as we proceed to develop a specification.
Logistics for meeting:
+1 404-774-4100 meeting id = 9376
Please confirm your intention to participate so that I will be sure to have
enough dial-in ports.
Joe Pato�������������������������
HP Labs Cambridge
Principal Scientist
1 Main Street, 10th Floor
Trust, Security & Privacy
Cambridge, MA�� 02142
Trusted E-Services Lab�- HP Labs
Phone: (617) 679-9376
<http://www.hpl.hp.com>
Fax 1: (617) 679-9330
<http://www.hp.com/security>
Fax 2: (781) 674-0142
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]