OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-09

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Nomination Acceptance...


Title: Nomination Acceptance... Hi all, I hereby confirm and accept nomination as co-chair of the OASIS XACML Technical Committee. Since the creation of this TC, I have become increasingly convinced of the value of this work, as well as the potential complexity.  I see two major challenges.  The first is incorporating enough complexity that our solution is useful in multiple real-world environments, but not so much (or so little) complexity that it's not useful anywhere.  The second is to deliver a sufficiently-complete 1.0 version of the solution in a timely fashion. The TC can achieve this "right amount of complexity at the right time" if the co-chairs foster consensus, cooperation, and discipline.  If elected, I will work with the other co-chair and with the TC members to produce an XACML specification of which we can all be proud. Carlisle.

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]