OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2001-09

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

XACML co-chair votes


I am the replacement of Simon Blackwell as Psoom's official representative to W3C. I hope I am a voting member to the XACML TC. I have worked with Ernesto and Simon in the beginning in the formation of XACML and I believe in Carlisle Adams vision for the TC. Therefore I would like to vote for Ernesto Damiani and Carlisle Adams as co-chair. Frank Chum Dir. of Engineering/Chief Architect Psoom, Inc. 415.762.9832 --------------------------------------- Work and play are words used to describe the same thing under differing conditions. --- Mark Twain

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]