OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

xacml message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]


Subject: Re: [xacml] Schema 15f




This is the word file of the mapping table I posted yesterday. In the
mapping table, I retained the original function names.
(See attached file: Operator.doc)
Michiharu

IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory, Internet Technology
Tel. +81 (46) 215-4642   Fax +81 (46) 273-7428




                                                                                                                                     
                      Tim Moses                                                                                                      
                      <tim.moses@entrus        To:       "'XACML'" <xacml@lists.oasis-open.org>                                      
                      t.com>                   cc:                                                                                   
                                               Subject:  [xacml] Schema 15f                                                          
                      2002/07/11 05:32                                                                                               
                      Please respond to                                                                                              
                      Tim Moses                                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                     






Colleagues - Attached, please find version 15f of the policy schema,
incorporating the decisions we made on Monday last, and the table of
function names and legal argument types.� Some notes ...

1. The documents are not "free-standing".� Further explanation is required
if one is to fully understand them.� Of course, the intention is to provide
that explanation in the specification, which is not available yet.� In the
meantime, some "real-time" discussion is necessary.� We can do this on
Monday.� Alternatively, we could hold an ad-hoc schema sub-committee
meeting on (say) Friday, provided people are ready to discuss by then.

2. There has recently been some discussion of the schema on the list.� I
have attempted to address some of the issues raised.� But, I suggest that
we hammer out an agenda ahead of our next meeting in order to go over all
the issues raised.� I'll review the mail-list and produce an initial
schema-issues list.

3. I was unable to decode Michiharu's operator-mapping list.� The attached
is my own attempt.� Perhaps, Michiharu will verify my version.� I have
retained the "duration" functions, because I personally feel that they have
some value, provided we carefully define them.

All the best.� Tim.

-----------------------------------------
Tim Moses
Tel: 613.270.3183





#### draft-xacml-schema-policy-15f.xsd has been removed from this note on
July 11 2002 by Michiharu Kudoh
#### XPath operators.doc has been removed from this note on July 11 2002 by
Michiharu Kudoh


Attachment: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Operator.doc?=
Description: MS-Word document



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]


Powered by eList eXpress LLC