OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2003-12

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Work items for draft 2 of XACML v2.0


 MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->
















xacml message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Work items for draft 2 of XACML v2.0


Colleagues - I plan to attempt to address the following work items in draft
2 of XACML v2.0.  I believe these have all been accepted by the committee.
If I am mistaken, please let me know.  All the best.  Tim.

See: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200311/msg00018.html

Work items: 7,12,13,22,23,27,28,37,39,45.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Moses
613.270.3183


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]



[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]