OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2003-12

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

clarification on Item 29


 MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->
















xacml message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: clarification on Item 29



I have a quick question about #29 (Policy Authority Delegation).
Discussing this with Anne today, our understanding is that this item is
not planned for inclusion in 2.0, and that it is instead moving towards
a separate profile. Is that correct?

Thanks


seth


ps  I have comments to add to this work item, but I'm trying to get my
items finished first :)



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]



[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]