xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
RE: [xacml] [Issue] Would it be SO bad if we dropped the
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->xacml message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [xacml] [Issue] Would it be SO bad if we dropped the <Function> element?
- From: Tim Moses <[email protected]>
- To: "'Polar Humenn'" <[email protected]>, Tim Moses <[email protected]>
- Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 16:41:28 -0500
Polar - OK. Thanks for reminding me. With your permission, I will "improve" the text in Section 5.25 (the explanation of <Function>). I think it should say that it is only used if the parent <Apply> element takes a function name as an argument (for example, if it is one of the standard higher-order bag functions) and that (in this case) the function MUST return a boolean result. At the moment, the text says that the <Function> element is only present when the parent <Apply> element is one of the standard higher-order bag functions. I think you are suggesting its use could be more general. I hope you are fully enjoying the quiet time before the onslaught starts again. Speak to you soon. All the best. Tim.
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]