xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
XPath/AttributeSelector question
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->xacml message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: XPath/AttributeSelector question
- From: seth proctor <[email protected]>
- To: [email protected]
- Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 17:24:15 -0400
Ok. I'm hoping that someone who's more of an XPath hacker than I can help me with this one. The 1.x specification says in 5.32 (Element <AttributeSelector>) that the context node for the given XPath expression is the Request element. As I understand the term "context node" this means not only that the Request element is the root of the XPath query, but that the Request element also provides all namespace information. Is this correct? The reason I ask is because in the conformance tests one of the test cases (IIIF007) has an AttributeSelector with an XPath expression that relies on namespace definitions from the Policy root element. If this is really valid, then I believe (though I may be wrong) that the text in 5.32 is incorrect or incomplete. Can someone help me out here? seth
- Follow-Ups:
- Re: [xacml] XPath/AttributeSelector question
- From: Satoshi Hada <[email protected]>
- Re: [xacml] XPath/AttributeSelector question
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]