xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
RE: [xacml] Hierarhical resources.. part 0.1
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->xacml message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [xacml] Hierarhical resources.. part 0.1
- From: "Daniel Engovatov" <[email protected]>
- To: <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 11:45:20 -0700
>RESOURCE-ANCESTORS: One important difference is that there can't >be a single "resource-ancestors" Attribute. We do not allow >"bags of bags", and have no functions for operating on them. Actually - that is the whole idea that "ancestors" is a single bag. It is not a bag of bags. It is a bag or URI - all ancestor resources fully flattened out and unordered. I think that is the least common denominator Structure to accommodate different hierarchical topologies and avoid Reconstruction/circular connection problems. It seems to me that it works just fine as I described - I do not understand why would be want bag of bags? >REQUESTS FOR MULTIPLE NODES: On the topic of requests for >multiple nodes in one Request, I think we all agree that the ><Result> elements must be equivalent to those obtained by >evaluating access to each node independently. For this reason, I >don't think the "scope" Attribute or a "resource-id" Attribute I agree.
- Follow-Ups:
- RE: [xacml] Hierarhical resources.. part 0.1
- From: Anne Anderson <[email protected]>
- RE: [xacml] Hierarhical resources.. part 0.1
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]