xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
RE: [xacml] interior node
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->xacml message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [xacml] interior node <Result> elements for a hierarchy
- From: "Daniel Engovatov" <[email protected]>
- To: <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 13:08:42 -0700
>I disagree. It is still possible for the PEP or Context Handler to >provide a "resource-parent" Attribute for each immediate parent, >and this can be used to generate predicates for "immediate >children" of some given node. The fact that the representation >of nodes is flattened does not mean that the PEP or Context >Handler can't tell a parent from an ancestor. Sure - I do not argue with that at all. I was just trying to come up with the minimal structure. There can be many more layers of complexity on top of that. It seems to me that "ancestors" can be computed for essentially any hierarchical structure, by "resource-parent" may not have such a universal meaning. I know that I can not always organize resource in a tree. Daniel
- Follow-Ups:
- RE: [xacml] interior node <Result> elements for a hierarchy
- From: Anne Anderson <[email protected]>
- RE: [xacml] interior node <Result> elements for a hierarchy
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]