xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
RE: [xacml] Hierarhical resources.. part 0.1
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->xacml message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: RE: [xacml] Hierarhical resources.. part 0.1
- From: "Daniel Engovatov" <[email protected]>
- To: "Seth Proctor" <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 17:59:14 -0700
>I think this captures the discussion thus far (mod some details about >what the actual Request format should look like). Comments? Overall - rather close. I guess I want to see the next iteration of Anne's Proposal before I make further suggestions. In the example, I was thinking the "ancestors" (Adding "resource-" in the name seems redundant - it is in the resource: namespace) should normally include the resource-id: resource is its own ancestor. That simplifies the most typical rule target: apply a rule to a resource and all its dependants. We are not trying to model resource structure. I think that our only goal would be to define a useful scheme to specify applicable rules. We definitely could reserve some useful names for the typical hierarchical schemes, such as "resource-parents", but I would not think they should be mandatory to define. Daniel.
- Follow-Ups:
- Re: [xacml] Hierarhical resources.. part 0.1
- From: seth proctor <[email protected]>
- Re: [xacml] Hierarhical resources.. part 0.1
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]