xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Re: [xacml] 2.0 draft 13 comments
MHonArc v2.5.0b2 -->xacml message
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [xacml] 2.0 draft 13 comments
- From: Bill Parducci <[email protected]>
- To: XACML <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:00:04 -0700
Polar Humenn wrote:
> Comments (on comments) in line. I only kept what I commented on, and left
> out others that I have no comments on.
>
>
>>Section 5.20: The last sentence ("* represents any sequence of digits of
>>length zero or more") should be removed, as it is inaccurate. Also, this
>>section might be better placed near the start of section 5, so it's in
>>correct descent order, like the rest of the elements described in this
>>section, but I don't think that's too critical.
>
>
> I just think it needs to be reworded, not removed.
>
> The expression "(\d+\.)*" means a zero or more length sequence of the
> expression contained within the parentheses, which is a sequence of one
> or more digits then followed by a dot.
personally, i *still* think it should refer to a regular expression
reference and be done with it ;o)
we shouldn't be creating our own matching language.
b
- References:
- 2.0 draft 13 comments
- From: Seth Proctor <[email protected]>
- Re: [xacml] 2.0 draft 13 comments
- From: Polar Humenn <[email protected]>
- 2.0 draft 13 comments
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]