OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2007-03

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

The issue with the target


All, I promised on the call to find the original discussion on the generalization of the target where it was said the general target is too complex to index. I cannot find it. There is a thread in October starting here: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200610/msg00003.html It ends with an email from me. I think it was discussed on the meeting on the 26th, since I sent an email to a colleague noting the decision so he can implement it, but I cannot find it in the minutes. Regards, Erik

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]