xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Collected proposals
All,
I have tried to collect all current proposals on the open issues
scheduled for the F2F. I put it on a Wiki so you can add your proposals
easily if I forgot about them.
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/CurrentProposalsList
(There is link from the F2F agenda page)
I have tried to keep the list concise with no technical content. Just an
enumeration of current proposals to augment the agenda.
Sorry about the confusing setup with an excel sheet and a wiki, but a
wiki is slow to work with for tracking the issues but easy for
collaboration, so I put it like this.
Best regards,
Erik
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]