OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2009-12

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Paul's xpath proposal


Paul, All, Thanks Paul for the xpath proposal write up at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/XpathDiscussion Permanent link to the version I am discussing in this email: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/XpathDiscussion?action=recall&rev=1 It seems mostly good as far as I understand it and does not appear to have the performance issues that some of the ideas which have been floating around earlier. I have a few questions: 1. Regarding the request model, you propose a new element Request/Content[@Category="general"]. Can't we make it Request/Attributes[@Category="general"]/Content instead? It would have the same capabilities and the benefit is that we don't need to change the current schema or introduce new constructs to reach the new

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]