xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
New working drafts posted
All,
I just posted core wd 14 and associated profiles. This fixes all the
issues which were posted to the list yesterday. With these changes, the
only things needed updating are those things which Mary will allow, if
we would vote on these files.
The changes are
=> Fix formatting of all references to OASIS specs
=> Fix the typos in hierarchical which Rich posted about
=> Update acknowledgments. See my email here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200912/msg00109.html
=> Make combined decision in multiple decision request indeterminate if
there are obligations or advice
=> Fix some other minor formatting issues
=> Fix cross references in schema files
=> Fix references to XACML 1.0 and 1.1 in SAML profile schema files
=> Update copyright date to 2009 in SAML profile schema files
BTW, I just realized that there is no copyright statement in the core
schema. I think there was some discussion a few years ago about the 2.0
schema files and a copyright statement which was missing, so I added in
one for 3.0 core. I am attaching the updated file with this email.
Best regards,
Erik
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]