xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
RE: [xacml] New working drafts posted
I agree there is a lot of ambiguity in the various XML data models and
implementations. It is difficult to specify a reliable way of
constructing the XML content that will be tested in a XACML context.
But I do not think the data structure should include the xacml:Content
element. If xacml:Content is the document element, then "/*" returns
the element node, "xacml:Content". I would have to write "/*/*" to get
to my content.
I propose modifying the schema to limit the xacml:Content element to one
element child, and specifying that this element will become the document
element of the XML data structure that is accessible to XACML xpath
expressions. This should be easy to implement by constructing a new
document object from the child element of xacml:Content. Processing
instructions and comments from the
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]