OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2010-01

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Status of the working drafts


All, I was hoping to have a new set of working drafts ready in time before Thursday this week, so we could vote on them, but I don't think I will make it. These things still need to be worked out: 1. I am still not sure I have the right acknowledgments list 2. Paul's comments opened up a couple of minor issues where we have not reached an agreement yet. 3. I am not sure about what changes are allowed (if any) in the schema files after the vote, so I don't know how to deal withing the namespace and file names in them. I hope we can work these things out before the call this week, so all issues are resolved so I can post the working drafts in time for next week. Best regards, Erik

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]