OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  xacml  ·  2012-11

xacml — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Option 4 from Ray


Ray, {I believe I recognized your voice, please correct me from wrong if I’m mistaken} Could you please take a closer look at the Wiki on Policy Templates (Main page: https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/Policy%20Template%20Profile , and more specifically the page describing the 3 options discussed today on the call https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xacml/Policy%20Template%20Syntactic%20Options ), and update the Syntactic option page with the option 4 that you came up with? This will be really useful so we can re-activate the discussion by Email thread. At the same time I will add the “static vs dynamic” considerations in the Pros-Cons sections of each option, as Hal suggested, I believe. Thanks, Jean-Paul Buu-Sao

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]