[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Minutes TC Meeting 7 July 2016 - UPDATED
Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760
Minutes for 7 July 2016 TC Meeting
I. Roll Call & Minutes
Attendance
Voting Members
Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
Steven Legg
Rich Levinson
Members
Martin Smith
Richard Hill
Quorum: YES. 5 of 6 (83%) per Oasis site
Approve Minutes 23 June 2016
APPROVED UNANIMOUSLY
II. Administrivia
Standardization Status of Documents (IDSG)
Martin:
Reached out to Mohammad to explore who in health care arena may be implementing XACML.
Hal:
Jan Herman responded on this list. He may have insight into geoXACML implementations.
Does anyone feel strongly to what Profiles should be included? SAML, Privacy, REST…?
Rich:
Hierarchical, because it is focused URRs.
Hal:
Multi-resource as well. They belong together.
| Martin:
| I’d like to request a short (15-word max) bullets for any Profile to be included in the
| bulk nomination to the IDESG Stds Register, indicating use-case they support or other
| relevance to IDESG ID Ecosystem. Post bullets to the list.
New XACML Implementation
Rich:
I have updated the home page with a likn to the XACML implementation posted to the
list by Cyril Dangerville ("AuthzForce"). It's an opensource project.
III. Issues
Errata
| Hal:
I believe that I can boil these topics down to what is new and what has been
discarded:
* Definition of Target
* Keyword Usage
These require input from the TC:
* Namespace Context for Path Expressions
* Number of Minor Status Codes
* Multiple Category Elements
Hal:
I will draft something re: applicable polices by the next call. This is more complex
than first anticipated.
Martin:
There are 3 others?
Hal;
One topic is a CS. Errata is not aplicable for that.
meeting adjourned.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]