[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Minutes for 13 October 2016 TC meeting
Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760
Minutes for 13 October 2016 TC Meeting
I. Roll Call & Minutes
Attendance
Voting Members
Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
Steven Legg
Quorum: YES. 3 of 5 (60%) per Oasis site
Approve Minutes 29 September 2016 (updated)
APPROVED
II. Administrivia
Hal:
I'd like to add upcoming time change to the agenda.
IDESG Draft Review
Hal:
I made a small change to the IDESG submission documents to describe while the Profiles
chosen. These are now complete. Martin has submitted the docs for consideration. I will
be meeting with them on the 27th. Hopefully that will put us on track for the approval
process.
Meeting Schedule
Hal:
Time change happens in the US a few weeks (Nov 6). We have historically moved our
scheduled calls to coincide with this change. Unless this is an issue for TC members
we will move our meetings to 2:30pm EDT. The first meeting to be by this affected is
NOVEMBER 10th. I will publish this to the list with various local times.
Bill:
I agree that this time seems to have been the best solution for the current members.
III.
Errata Status
Hal:
I posted a comment to the list re: Richard's work on the Errata. Since he is not on
the call we will push discussion to the list/next call.
Meeting adjourned.
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]