[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Minutes 27 October 2016 TC Meeting
Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Access Code: 620-103-760
Minutes for 13 October 2016 TC Meeting
I. Roll Call & Minutes
Attendance
Voting Members
Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
Rich Levinson
Steven Legg
Martin Smith
Members
Mohammad Jafari
Richard Hill
Quorum: YES. 5 of 5 (100%) per Oasis site
Approve Minutes 29 September 2016
APPROVED
II. Administrivia
Hal:
I think we are ready at this point is to move forward with these eratta. Steven, you
wrote up the last one [number 5]?
Steven:
Yes.
Richard Hill:
I have documented all of the errata except the last one. I will add that. The next best
step is to create a working draft and go from there.
Hal:
It would be helpful if we worked with just the changes first, then developed the
document that allows people to see the errata applied in context (using Word).
Richard:
I will have the first working draft for the next call
IDESG _ Status
Hal:
Martin and I met today with the standards committee of the IDESG. They had one small
change that effectively states that even though we have only nominated a portion of
the Profiles this doesn’t imply there isn't anything preventing others from being
applicable.
Martin:
The process went smoothly.
Hal:
We will not likely have feedabck until their privacy group files a writtern report;
likely by January.
Meet Timing
Note that the next meeting will be at a NEW TIME: 2:30pm EDT
meeting adjourned
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]