xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Notes for 16 March 2017 TC Meeting
Time: 4:30 PM EST (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
NOTES for 16 March 2017 TC Meeting I. Roll Call & Minutes Attendance Voting Members Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
Steven Legg Quorum: NO. 3 of 7 (42%) Approval of Minutes 16 February 2017 POSTPONED II. Administrivia Hal: Since we do not have quorum we can only discuss the feedback to date. III. Errata (WD-04)
Feedback Hal: We have two submissions on the Comment list, broken into errata and changes. We have a couple of options on how to proceed. What is the general consensus? Steven: I believe we should incorporate the true errata, but addressing substantiative changes need to be viewed under the larger scope of a revision, compared with other outstanding feature/function requests. Bill: I agree. Hal: This seems reasonable. We can discuss more formally on the list or at the next meeting when we have quorum. I will reach out to Richard to discuss his availability. meeting adjourned
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]