[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Minutes for 19 July 2018 TC Meeting
Time: 4:30 PM EDT (-0400 GMT)
Tel: 1-712-775-7031
Minutes for 19 July 2018 TC Meeting
I. Roll Call & Minutes
Attendance
Voting Members
Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
Rich Levinson
Steven Legg
Guest
Michael Good, Axiomatics
Quorum: YES. 4 of 7 (57%)
Approve Minutes 21 June 2018
APPROVED
II. Administrivia
JSON Profile, Working Draft 22
Steven:
[Reviewed discussion on diagram resolution.] I think a more recent version of Word
will allow for SVG to be embedded directly to address digram resolution issue.
Hal:
Bill has reached out to TC Admin about this.
Steven:
For the record, the only normative change in the Profile is in the response in the
XACML Response is mandatory where it was optional before. Otherwise the changes are
just formatting.
Next call 16 August 4:30 EDT
III. Issues
JSON Profile
Bill:
I have not heard anything back yet re: document conversion. If TC-Admin doesn't have a
solution I would be happy to see what I can come up with.
Rest Profile
Steven: This is sitting in holding pattern awaiting the promotion of the JSON Profile.
meeting adjourned
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]