xacml — archive
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]
Minutes 14 September 2023 TC Meeting
Time: 4:30 PM EDT
Tel: 267-807-9601
Minutes for 14 September 2023 TC Meeting I. Roll Call & Minutes Voting members Hal Lockhart (Co-Chair)
Bill Parducci (Co-Chair)
Steven Legg Non-Voting members Cyril Dangerville Voting Members: 3 (100%) (used for quorum calculation)
Approve Minutes19 July, 2023 TC Meeting https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/202307/msg00004.html Vote: Approved unanimously.
II.
Administrivia Hal: I would like to add an update on Separation Of Duties Profile Separation Of Duties Steven: If no issues I'd like to suggest we would start the voting process on this meeting.
VOTE: Request XACML v3.0 Separation of Duties Version 1.0, Draft 7 to be open to Public Review as a Committee Specification as specified here: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xacml/download.php/71217/xacml-3.0-duties-v1.0-wd07.docx Move: Steven Second: Bill Vote: Approved unanimously.
New Github repo Hal: Bill posted the link to the new Github repo.
Does everyone have access?
Cyril: Yes.
I have added the issues I raised on the list.
Steven: It is on my Todo list.
Bill: Once your account is setup, notify me and I ll work with TC Admin to grant you editorial access.
III.
Issues Related and Nested Entities Profile Errata Steven: There is one normative change to specify a URI for Not Applicable attribue for Category There is an attribute detail that has a mandatory category value that may not exist.
The NA URI covers this.
There were a number of typos that were fixed (non-normative)
Hal: I suggest that we look changes until next call and vote to introduce a Public Review then, pending feedback. I will confirm wiht TC Admin that concurrent Public Reviews are OK. Open Issue List Cyril reviewed the issues posted to the list. Steven: Should we tackle these as a version 4 or explore extending version 3? Hal: I suggest that we tackle the backwards compatible changes to extend version 3 first. Perhaps we can address some of the other changes via a Profile Cyril: I think schema changes will be necessary for some of these. Hal: The YAML, JSON based issues may be enough to justify a version 4. Cyril: We can address the backwards compatible first as part of version 3. Bill: Is "minor" (3.1) versioning an option to get away from major + date based versioning? Hal: Yes. General discusion about various approaches to handle versioning and the ramifications of "breaking" vs "non-breaking" changes, etc. Hal: Is it the consensus that we proceed with version 3.1? General agreement. meeting adjourned. Next meeting: November 9th, 2023. 2:30pm US Eastern time.
[Date Prev]
| [Thread Prev]
| [Thread Next]
| [Date Next]
— [Date Index]
| [Thread Index]
| [Month Index]
| [List Home]