RE: [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do?

From
Wilkins, Brian M <>
Date
2013-04-18T15:38:56+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do?
Title: [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do?

Rex,

I, for one, think it would be good to hold off.

Brian Wilkins

-----Original Message-----

From: Rex Brooks []

Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:30 AM Eastern Standard Time

To: ; 

Subject: [emergency-rim] Today's schedule--What should we do, or not do?

Hi Everyone,

I saw where Werner and I responded to Don's message yesterday, but I

didn't see any others. so I am asking if we want to cancel today's RIM

SC meeting, given that we are likely to suspend meetings until we have

Extensions settled.

One thing I don't want to do is to have RIM SC become a problem for the

work of getting Extensions settled, DE 2.0 and SitRep 1.0 back on track.

So I will call in only to pass this along.

However, we should choose a day and a time to meet. Think we probably

want to hold off until Elysa is back from the CAP Workshop so she can

chair these special TC meetings.

Cheers,

Rex

--

Rex Brooks

GeoAddress:

1361-A Addison

Berkeley, CA 94702

Phone: 510-898-0670

---------------------------------------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that

generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php