Next in thread → Next in month →

RE: [sca-j] Date for the next SCA-J Face 2 Face Meeting - request to change it from the SCA-Binding TC

From
Mark Combellack <>
Date
2008-09-11T09:23:39+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [sca-j] Date for the next SCA-J Face 2 Face Meeting - request to change it from the SCA-Binding TC
Hi,

 

Just to update everyone (and to record it
on the email archives), in the SCA-J meeting of 8th September, it
was decided to hold the next SCA-J face to face in Cardiff, UK on 11th,
12th and 13th November. We will not be co-locating with
the SCA-Bindings F2F as a mutually convenient date could not be found.

 

Thanks,

 

Mark

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff |
CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | 

From:
Mike Edwards [mailto:] 

Sent: 05 September 2008 10:11

To: 

Subject: Re: [sca-j] Date for the
next SCA-J Face 2 Face Meeting - request to change it from the SCA-Binding TC

 

Folks, 

I
am OK with moving the meeting a week earlier. 

I
cannot make it if it is moved a week later. 

Yours,  Mike.

Strategist - Emerging Technologies, SCA & SDO.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.

IBM Hursley
Park, Mail Point 146, Winchester, SO21
  2JN, Great Britain.

Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431  

Email:   

 

  
  
From:
  

  
  
  
"Mark Combellack"
  <> 

  
 

 

  
  
To:
  

  
  
  
<> 

  
 

 

  
  
Date:
  

  
  
  
04/09/2008 15:20 

  
 

 

  
  
Subject:
  

  
  
  
[sca-j] Date for the next SCA-J Face 2 Face Meeting -
  request to change it from the SCA-Binding TC

  
 

 

Hi, 

 

Previously,
the TC agreed to have the next Face 2 Face (F2F) meeting in Cardiff, UK
the week of November 10th to 14th and co-locate with the SCA-Bindings TC.

 

I’ve
been informed by the SCA-Bindings TC that they will be unable to co-locate with
us that week. They have requested that we consider if it would be possible to
move the date of the SCA-J F2F to a week earlier (Nov 3rd to 7th) or a week
later (Nov 17th to 21st). This is to enable them to co-locate with us and
reduce the travel expenses of anyone who is a member of both TCs.

 

I am
able to host the F2F in Cardiff
for either of the alternative weeks. 

 

 

What
does the TC think about changing the date of the F2F? Should we stick to the
original week? If it is possible to change date, do we have a preference as to
the week earlier or the week later? 

 

Thanks,

 

Mark

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business
Park | St. Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 | 

 

Unless stated otherwise above:

IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England
and Wales
with number 741598. 

Registered office: PO Box 41,
  North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU
Next in thread → Next in month →