← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →
[soa-rm-editors] Fwd: RE: [soa-rm] Teleconference next week?
Frank has a ton of issues to consider and I think it likely we'll want to put out info before he is complete. Let's have a chance to review what we've got done, decide what obvious ASAP loose ends can be tied up, get those done and then send out an interim snapshot for comments. How about a goal to have something distributed by COB Tuesday or early Wednesday? Ken X-MITRE-External: True Subject: RE: [soa-rm] Teleconference next week? Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:02:04 -0700 X-MS-Has-Attach: X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: Thread-Topic: [soa-rm] Teleconference next week? Thread-Index: AcXVsPF7rvRe1pWdRnWueqA09avP5QAABndA From: "Matt MacKenzie" <> To: "Ken Laskey" <>, <> X-OriginalArrivalTime: 20 Oct 2005 20:02:04.0797 (UTC) FILETIME=[247C22D0:01C5D5B1] X-PMX-Version: 4.7.1.128075, Antispam-Engine: 2.0.3.0, Antispam-Data: 2005.10.20.23 X-PerlMx-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIII, Probability=7%, Report='HTML_70_90 0.1, __C230066_P5 0, __CT 0, __CTYPE_HAS_BOUNDARY 0, __CTYPE_MULTIPART 0, __CTYPE_MULTIPART_ALT 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HTML_BOLD 0, __HTML_FONT_BLUE 0, __HTML_MSWORD 0, __IMS_MSGID 0, __MIME_HTML 0, __MIME_VERSION 0, __SANE_MSGID 0, __STOCK_CRUFT 0, __TAG_EXISTS_HTML 0' That would work for me. We’ll publish the annotated specification after Frank gets a chance to do his updates from today. From: Ken Laskey [ mailto:] Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 4:00 PM To: Matt MacKenzie; Subject: Re: [soa-rm] Teleconference next week? Would it make sense to publish the issues worksheet with the latest resolutions and the corresponding marked-up spec and allow people, especially those who submitted comments, to respond by email. We could collect this and then focus a telecon on what appears to be issues worth discussion. If we did this, could we notify the TC of the numbers of those issues that the editors feel are resolved and against which there are no email comments and then have one vote to declare the group closed? If we followed this, I'd suggest just waiting until the next scheduled telecon in two weeks to allow time for people to digest what the editors did and for the editors to collate the comments. Ken At 10:08 AM 10/20/2005, Matt MacKenzie wrote: Since we cancelled the meeting this week, should we consider having one this coming week to go over our proposed dispositions thus far (to be published later today?) -matt -- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- / Ken Laskey \ | MITRE Corporation, M/S H305 phone: 703-983-7934 | | 7515 Colshire Drive fax: 703-983-1379 | \ McLean VA 22102-7508 / ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- / Ken Laskey \ | MITRE Corporation, M/S H305 phone: 703-983-7934 | | 7515 Colshire Drive fax: 703-983-1379 | \ McLean VA 22102-7508 / ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
← Prev in month
← Prev in thread
Next in thread →
Next in month →