RE: [ws-rx-editors] Decision?

From
Marc Goodner <>
Date
2007-03-07T00:30:32+00:00
ID
Thread
RE: [ws-rx-editors] Decision?
So that’s the only way to get these nits in? Nuts.

 

I assume that the new ballot would still close before the 15th,
so we won’t lose any time. Correct?

 

From: Mary McRae
[mailto:] On Behalf Of Mary McRae

Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 4:21 PM

To: 'Paul Fremantle'

Cc: 

Subject: [ws-rx-editors] Decision?

 

Hi
Paul,

 

 
Sorry for not getting back to you - too many crises for one afternoon. Is the
TC ready for me to kill the current ballot and start a new one? I can do that
as late as tomorrow night, and will be out of communication from 1pm until
about 7pm ET tomorrow (Wed).

 

 
While it seems like it's a lot of hurdles to jump through, I'm really glad that
we're getting this fixed on this side of Standard rather than as an Errata.

 

Mary

 

---------------------------------------------------

Mary
P McRae

Manager
of TC Administration, OASIS

email:
  

web:
www.oasis-open.org 

phone:
603.232.9090

 

OASIS
Symposium:

"eBusiness and Open Standards: 

Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"

15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA

http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/