OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  dita  ·  2021-08

dita — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

Testing the Oxygen DITA 1.3 to 2.0 converter


Dear TC members, I had an action item to test the Oxygen DITA 1.3 to 2.0 converter I had done some previous experiments with it when Radu first announced it, and I converted a repo with several 1.3 topics. The conversion was fast and pretty clean. All the new topics had the doctype declaration of <! DOCTYPE topic PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DITA 2.x Topic//EN" "topic.dtd"> Today, I tested it with a more tech comm-oriented repo, and the tasks converted nicely and all my substeps changed to nested steps. The doctype declaration, however, looked a little weird (<!DOCTYPE task PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DITA 2.x Task//EN" " http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.1/OS/dtd/task.dtd " []>). The declaration looked similar for concepts (<!DOCTYPE concept PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DITA 2.x Concept//EN" " http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/v1.1/OS/dtd/concept.dtd " []>). Warning: the add-on overwrites files as it converts them to 2.0-compatible, so be careful when testing. Carlos -- Carlos Evia, Ph.D. Professor and Associate Dean for Transdisciplinary Initiatives Chief Technology Officer College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences Virginia Tech Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112 (540)231-2373 [email protected] Attachment: smime.p7s Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]