[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL print StyleSheets
/ "Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> was heard to say:
| David Kilgour writes:
| > I have also downloaded these style sheets, and am wondering how entries in
| > a catalog file should look for these. I have used DokBook in sgml until
| > now, with supplied catalog files.
|
| I don't know an XSL processor which uses catalog files, but maybe I
| misunderstand your question. XSL processors do follow URLs, though.
You can use catalogs with any SAX-based parser if you use the catalog
classes provided by Arbortext. I'm using them in XT right now :-)
Be seeing you,
norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A man should have any number of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | little aims about which he should
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | be conscious and for which he
| should have names, but he should
| have neither name for, nor
| consciousness concerning, the main
| aim of his life.--Samuel Butler
| (II)
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC