[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL print StyleSheets
Norman Walsh writes:
> I hope you wouldn't need a lot of XSL. It should be as "simple" as changing
> the xt:document calls to yourprefix:whatevertheelementis calls. The
> rest of the logic should "just work".
>
> If anyone has experience with chunking using another tool, I'd love to
> hear about it.
>
My TEI XSL stylesheets at http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/tei/ support
chunking under XT, Saxon, and Xalan. I'll add Oracle when they release
the next version which supports it. Do any other XSLT processors do
it?
I work in a laborious, but fail-safe way (I hope), with fallbacks:
<xt:document method="html" href="{concat($ident,'.html')}">
<xsl:call-template name="the-divout"/>
<xsl:fallback>
<saxon:output method="html" file="{concat($ident,'.html')}">
<xsl:call-template name="the-divout"/>
<xsl:fallback>
<xalan:write file="{concat($ident,'.html')}">
<xsl:call-template name="the-divout"/>
<xsl:fallback>
<xsl:call-template name="the-divout"/>
</xsl:fallback>
</xalan:write>
</xsl:fallback>
</saxon:output>
</xsl:fallback>
</xt:document>
sebastian
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Powered by eList eXpress LLC