[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] bibliography without title
Hi Stefan,I'm not able to duplicate this problem with the stock stylesheets. When I include a bibliography with title between the last </section> closing tag and the </article> closing tag, the title appears with the bibliography in the output, and in the table of contents and PDF bookmarks. Are you using a customization layer?
Bob Stayton Sagehill Enterprises bobs@sagehill.net----- Original Message ----- From: "Stefan Seefeld" <stefan@seefeld.name>
To: "DocBook Apps Mailing List" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org> Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:34 AM Subject: [docbook-apps] bibliography without title
Hello again,
what is the appropriate way to include a bibliography in an article ? I
have added it after the last <section>, and given it a title
"References", but the title isn't printed in the fo output.
Am I doing something wrong ? Should I embed the bibliography in a
section instead ?
Thanks,
Stefan
--
...ich hab' noch einen Koffer in Berlin...
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: docbook-apps-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
For additional commands, e-mail: docbook-apps-help@lists.oasis-open.org
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]