[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] bibliography without title
On 05/15/2012 12:30 PM, Bob Stayton wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
> I'm not able to duplicate this problem with the stock stylesheets.
> When I include a bibliography with title between the last </section>
> closing tag and the </article> closing tag, the title appears with the
> bibliography in the output, and in the table of contents and PDF
> bookmarks. Are you using a customization layer?
I'm using the IEEE paper stylesheets Richard has published (which itself
uses the namespace-aware stylesheets). It doesn't look as if it was
specializing bibliography elements at all.
Stefan
--
...ich hab' noch einen Koffer in Berlin...
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]