[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] semantics of "replaceable" element.
On 11/05/2012 08:13 PM, Bob Stayton wrote:
> I checked the archives, and apparently these templates that add a
> comma in the context of the function element were added very early in
> the XSL development, back in 2001. Given the variety of elements that
> function can contain, including indexterms,and the variety of contexts
> in which function can appear, including para, does anyone think these
> generated commas are appropriate? Are there more restricted contexts
> where they might be appropriate? If we eliminate the generated
> commas, would that mess up a lot of output?
>
> For now, I would suggest that you
...use a customization layer to suppress the unwanted commas ?
Yes, I can certainly do that. :-)
Thanks,
Stefan
--
...ich hab' noch einen Koffer in Berlin...
[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]