OASIS Open Mailing List Archives  ·  All Lists  ·  ebxml-msg  ·  2002-01

ebxml-msg — archive

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]

[ebxml-msg] Version and voting


Readers! I shall be sending a ballot to all those eligible members tomorrow (Tuesday 8). I was waiting to see if any further discussion/resolution on the version number was generated as I was afraid I was going to need a multiple choice voting form. I will be asking for approval for a 2.0 specification if I do not seen any dissenting comment's by tomorrow. Ian Jones Chair OASIS ebXML Messaging Services TC > *Tel: +44 (0)29 2072 4063 > * Fax: +44 (0)29 2072 4137 Email: [email protected]

[Date Prev]  |  [Thread Prev]  |  [Thread Next]  |  [Date Next]   —  [Date Index]  |  [Thread Index]  |  [Month Index]  |  [List Home]